25 life lessons I wish I knew when I was 25 – Robin Sharma
- That most of the things we worry about never come to pass.
- That life has an intelligence we cannot understand yet everything happens for our best.
- That sunrises and star showers are more valuable than success and influence.
- That forgiveness is something you do to free yourself.
- That sometimes silence is the loudest reply.
- That old people tell the best stories.
- That often the simplest of human beings have the strongest of characters.
- That friendship is a priceless treasure.
- That keeping a journal is praying on paper.
- That following the crowd never gets you very far.
- That critics are critics because they can’t produce their own art.
- That deep change is meant to be uncomfortable.
- That people you love will betray you but that’s no reason not to love.
- That kindness is more powerful than brilliance.
- That genius basically comes from a terrific work ethic.
- That sleep is a top performer’s secret weapon.
- That most people have great hearts and will show you them if they feel safe.
- That if someone took advantage of you it’s because you allowed them to take advantage of you.
- That once you dream up the “what” the “how” always falls into place.
- That life expands to the size of your vision.
- That it’s wiser to master 10 books than rush through 100.
- That inner power is more soulful than outer power.
- That leadership is simply the opposite of victimhood.
- That creativity demands solitude.
- That real success means being yourself.
Md. Newajul HaqueDecember 23, 2020